Wednesday, April 09, 2008

WOW....The Lost Sheep Returns


Not lost spiritually, only bloggily....errr, lost from the blog? I do not know how to say that but we all know it means that my blog has been *dead* since February. The good news is...*I* haven't been dead!! At least that is good news to me and my family. Blah blah blah.....

Okay, here is the deal....

I am going to New York!!!!!!!!
Just found out yesterday that I earned the trip to NY through my home-based business. I worked hard for this trip. Last year it was Jamaica and the year before was Arizona. I have never been to New York so I am pretty excited about it.

I have lost 70 pounds!!!!!!!!
Actually, 70.8 lbs if you want to know the exact number. Which you probably don't, but people like me are thrilled with losing even a fraction of a pound!!
The Bishop says I look really good now and should stop losing, but I am not satisfied yet. I am looking to lose about 13 more pounds to reach my next goal. I just want to fluctuate between 0-5 lbs at that spot, rather than this one. I will actually weigh less than I did when I graduated from High School two decades and three kids ago!!

The Bishop is going to the Philippines.
He is going in early May so he is busy getting things ready for that. He is teaching Early Reformation History there this time. He heads to India in November but first to the Philippines.

The Kidlettes are all well.
The kids are doing extremely well in the Christian school after two years of home-schooling. Tomorrow is Report Card day....their third one this year and I am expecting good things again. Only 2 months left of school and then home for the summer!!

God
The most important aspect of my life to update you on.....
God is good, as always. He is faithful and true. He brings me comfort and joy in my deepest parts, through Jesus Christ my Lord. I just celebrated my *spiritual birthday* on April 2. I have been a child of God for 20 years now. It doesn't seem that long ago....and although it has been 20 years I am fully aware of how much I do not know about our glorious Lord, how much He has left to teach me, how much more I need to be moulded into the image of Christ.


4 Comments:

Blogger Sue B. said...

Welcome back...........been missing you on here!

5:45 p.m.  
Blogger Mrs. Julie Fink said...

congratulations on your weight loss! God certainly is the best thing in life, isn't He?

5:34 p.m.  
Blogger Just Me said...

Welcome back. I do keep checking on you thru the Pastors Wives blogroll...so it was nice to get an update! Wow..70 lbs...and a trip to NY! Hubby and I were just there in March - didn't think I'd like it..and I loved it! Enjoy!

12:56 p.m.  
Blogger It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

Hi there! I was looking for an e-mail address for you but am not able to find one. So I'll leave this info here.

I've been working on getting the League of Pastor's Wives blog and blogroll updated. Yesterday I spent some time getting things in order and I think I can actually say that League of Pastor's Wives is officially RELAUNCHED!

Check it out over at:

League of Pastor's Wives - http://league-of-pastors-wives.blogspot.com/

I do have you on the new blogroll because you were listed in the last one. If you have any preference about being included please let me know. If you have the blogroll listed out on your site, you'll need to grab the new code to add to your site from our blog. This will ensure that you have the most updated information.

If you have a link to League of Pastor's Wives in your sidebar, I wanted to let you know about the NEW address for the blog. We don't know what's happened to the original one (that most ladies currently have listed) but we are no longer able to access it or use the address. (You can read a bit about it on the blog.) Please update the link in your sidebar if necessary.

We're excited to get these things updated, and look forward to connecting with you and other ministry wives to be of support and blessing to one another.

Blessings,
Sweet Mummy

10:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home