Saturday, September 22, 2007

Nothing Much to Say....




Except, I am still losing weight...

not as fast as I would like, of course...

However,

I am now down

46.4 lbs

since Jan 1st!!


I am looking forward to hitting that 50 lb mark.


That seems significant.


I am also looking forward to hitting my next real goal...


It is 9.2 lbs away....I will be *normal* when I lose 9.2 more lbs.


Normal sounds good to me.


After that....my next goal will be 8 lbs more.


Nice, reasonable goals.


After that....15 more lbs and I will be like I was in high school!!!


I am not sure I even want to go that low...but it is on the radar for me to consider.


A girl has to have goals, right?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go. You look fantastic.

Debbie L.

12:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks girl!!

10:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home