Saturday, September 29, 2007

Milestones....


I have a friend who has been blessed with the opportunity to visit England. I would love to do that one day as well. So much history. So many things to see and *feel*...you know how you just *feel* the history when you visit old places? lol Maybe I am a freak.

In any case....this friend told me how she loved to see the old milestones along the roads. As she went along, she could imagine travelling by horse and buggy 200 years ago and spotting the milestones out the carriage window as she approached London. I think that would be a very cool experience.

Milestones are great, aren't they?

I just hit a significant milestone myself....50 lbs GONE!!

50 lbs was not a goal of mine, it was one step in a long journey.

However, I feel it is a milestone that needs to be acknowledged...it feels good!

I have reduced my bmi by 7.4....I now have 5.6 lbs to go to get to my goal.
Now THAT will be a milestone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue B. said...

Congratulations! But enough is enough.........if you keep going we're going to lose you and we can't afford that!!!!

10:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? I still have a ways (weighs lol) to go!!

There is a lot more of me here than you think!!

1:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home