Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sweet Georgia Brown!!!!!!



This rabbit has nothing to do with my post. I just love that he is so blooming BIG!!


"Sweet Georgia Brown...."

I really have no idea where that comes from...a song, I think.

In any case, it is something I say when I am excited.

I really draw it out though.....

Sweeet Geeeeeeorrrrrrrrrgiiiiiiiaaaaa Brrrrrrrrrownnnnnn!!!!

Just ask my children!
They are embarrassed when I do it.



This occasion calls for a Sweet Georiga Brown.

No, not because I am finally posting on my beloved blog.



But

because

I

have

finally

hit

the



60



Pounds



GONE



mark!!!!



Actually, this morning marks 60.4 lbs gone from this broken, cracked, clay vessel I call a body.



I started January 1, 2007 and that little episode lasted until December 8, 2007.



I am not finished though. There is more to be done, just another milestone to make note of.



My actual goal is 3.2 lbs away. I had a number in my head that I wanted to reach.



Thing is, I went to one of those lovely websites that you put your age, height and gender in and it told me my *ideal goal weight* should actually be 10 lbs lighter than what I chose as a goal weight. Now THAT was a bummer.



I fall within the NORMAL range for BMI...Body Mass Index.

I used to be OBESE on that thing....not nice.
Homeschooling for 2 years nearly killed me! LOL

I am looking to be lower on the Normal range though.

I can see that I still need to lose,

although I am feeling pretty darn good about myself these days!





5 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

As well you should dearie. May I be the first to offer my congratulations!
Best wishes

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

5:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a huge bunny!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss but enough is enough no matter what the experts say. We can't afford to lose anymore of you..........

Where's the email address you promised me? What are you busy?:-)

11:35 a.m.  
Blogger Bebemiqui said...

Congrats girl!

That bunny is a freak of nature!

11:23 p.m.  
Blogger Traci Vanderbush said...

Wow! Congratulations on the weight loss. That's an incredible achievement. More power to you!

Where did you get that bunny picture? I wish they were really that big....I'd buy one to cuddle with.

5:53 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a Flemish Rabbit...they are huge.

8:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home