Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Incredible Shrinking Woman & Stuff



I have been missing in action....as usual.





I have been rebuked for it...as usual.




I have now lost 42 pounds...I am thrilled!!!!!




I have decreased my BMI (Body Mass Index) by 6.2...
I am thrilled about this too!!




I have been very busy building my business....
it has been growing nicely.




I have prepared our three children to go back to the Christian school
after two years of homeschooling....
they were not wanting to at first, but they are now excited.



I have loved doing all the back to school shopping....
always a favourite thing for me.



My hubby is now a Doctor, Reverend Doctor actually...
he finished his doctorate last week!!!



That updates things for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue B. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:40 p.m.  
Blogger the bishop's wife said...

Pssttt...Sue...this is supposed to be an anonymous blog. Stop using our names! lol

Love,

The Anonymous Bishop's Wife

5:50 p.m.  
Blogger Bebemiqui said...

Congrats on the fantabulous # of poundage lost!
Oh that I was motivated enough to be healthy.

9:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bebemiqui...thank you!!!

I am feeling so much better about myself...nearly *normal*!! lol

10:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home