Friday, February 01, 2008

2008 Check In





I am a pathetic blogger...I know that too well.
Here it is, exactly one month into 2008
and I am just making my first appearance.
Life has been busy, as usual, but good.

Today one of my sons turned 12 years old....
we are having a sleepover of crazy boys here tonight. Pray for me.

I do not really know what to update about...
nothing has happened that anyone would care about.
My parents visited for the entire month of January,
but are back home safe now; they arrived last night.

The kids got their Report Cards on Wednesday...
all of them have averages in the mid to high 90's,
which ROCKS!!
Especially because I homeschooled them the last two years
and I needed confirmation that I didn't destroy their minds! lol

Our youngest son just started guitar lessons...
Now we have 2 piano players, a flautist & tin whistle player
and the new guitar player....too bad I can't play anything!

On the weight loss front.....
I did gain a number of pounds over the Christmas holiday stretch.
However, I am glad to say that I have those ones all OFF again and then some.
I have now lost 64.0 pounds in total...
I am 0.6 lbs away from my goal.
Now that I am this close, I can see that I still want to lose more.
I feel good and people tell me I look good, which is nice,
but I still see that there is room for improvement.
I definitely want to lose 10 more pounds, without question...
possibly 20 pounds in total.
I would prefer to struggle in that range than the one I am in now.


The Bishop is going to India and the Philippines this year to teach, which is exciting.

That is about it.
God is good, life is good and my business is going well.
I am blessed so much more than I deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home