Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jamaica Mon!! No Problem!!

I am back from Jamaica. It was gorgeous. The Half Moon Resort was outstanding, the water beautiful ( I saw all kinds of awesome creatures while snorkling, including a stingray! ), the people were so friendly, the food outstanding, the training for our business was amazing.

Pictures are worth a thousand words so here it goes:

Front Entrance to Half Moon Resort


Rose Hall Plantation - it is said to be haunted! lol

Very interesting historically speaking & beautiful throughout.


Some landscaping on the resort grounds.


The Villa that I stayed in, which was right on the water.


A cool, gnarly tree on the grounds.


A view from my table at one of our lunches.





5 Comments:

Blogger Sue B. said...

You must have felt like a princess down there..........but it's back to reality this week, eh?

7:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes....bummer! lol

I actually have to cook, clean and do things for myself and others again!

Rumour has it that our next trip may be an Alaskan Cruise...which I would LOVE!!

3:36 p.m.  
Blogger Just Me said...

Oh my GOSH!! I'm sitting at my computer..and having to repent from 'envy' that hit me, when I saw you're photos'!! It's ok..I'm better now...back to being a good 'pastors wife' and can now rejoice with you for an AMAZING holiday! ( now let me see where my prayer list is...oh yes..there is..and right on the top now: Lord I wanna go to that awesome resort in Jamaica!)

11:38 p.m.  
Blogger the bishop's wife said...

Just me.....join my Avon team and you can come with me on the next trip!!

Rumour has it...well, what I hope happens...is an Alaskan Cruise!!

It is still up in the air right now though. Let me know if you want to come along with me!! :)

2:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo I with I was clever enough to type in green!
cheers

6:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home