Monday, June 25, 2007

I Like Big Bibles

The Bishop ran across this hilarious song on http://www.godtube.com/ the other day. It strikes a chord with us because we first met on the TTC...the Toronto Transit Commission. I was taking the subway to an open air meeting and I was carrying my big, black, leather, KJV under my arm. I was newly saved for only about four months and I was a keener! He saw me and decided to approach me because he saw my bible. Well.....we were engaged in less than four months and then married in less than a year from meeting. Must have been that Big Bible!!

Check it out... Baby Got Book is hilarious!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bebemiqui said...

Saw an abbreviated version of "Baby Got Book" in a youth group a couple years ago. So stinkin funny!

12:47 a.m.  
Blogger Maddy said...

I'll have to check it out.
Cheers

9:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home