Friday, March 23, 2007

I Have Surfaced!!!!


I was rebuked in the last threads comments so I thought I better break down and post something before it got violent. lol This is my story:


My home-based business has been keeping me deadly busy since Friday February 16 when I found out that an entire leg of my sales team was being removed because of unethical behaviour by one of my sales leaders. That threw me for a loop to say the least. I had earned the title of Executive Unit Leader way back in October and I had the trip to Jamaica in the bag, as it were. I was coasting along and still building and securing things when it all hit the fan. When that happened, I had to scramble in a way that I never had to before with my business. I have been doing appointments, meetings and training nearly non-stop trying to rebuild. I did it. But it was a lot of work...and now, I have to wait and see that everything that has been put into place works out the way it is supposed to. I am a bit of a control freak with my business, and rightfully so. I have learned that you cannot count on other people and that is the sad reality of it. If it is up to me, it gets done...if it is up to others, I hope and pray!! Bottom line...everything looks good and it looks like I earned my Executive status back, but I won't believe it until the statements run. It has to happen now for me to have my trip to Jamaica...I have this one chance and that is all.


So....between my lovely business experiences, homeschooling three children, running a family and doing the Pastor's Wife thing...it has been a very busy month.


The BEST news of all...for me on a personal level...I have finally hit 30 pounds GONE!!!!!

This last month's weightloss really slowed down but I am thrilled to report I finally hit 30. That was driving me nearly as crazy as my business!! lol However, I still haven't started to exercise and I am thinking that Monday may be the day. I always have good intentions but they are definitely not always fulfilled.


That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, nameless. I knew there had to be a reason you weren't posting and wow, what a reason! I truly hope things work out for you and your trip.

Good news about the 30 pounds. It is hard to keep an exercise regimen going. But the weather is getting better so I am encouraged to get out there and walk. You can walk on down anytime for a visit.

Cheers.

Debbie L.

3:33 p.m.  
Blogger Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!

4:52 p.m.  
Blogger the bishop's wife said...

Thanks ladies!!

See, there was a valid reason to why I was going insane! ;)

By:

She who must not be named.

rotfl

10:19 p.m.  
Blogger Maddy said...

30?......so not your birthday then! Still, 30 pounds is as good a reason to celebrate as any other!

so translate MIA for me, put me out of my misery?
Cheers

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger Sue B. said...

Good job on your blog!

Now that I've encouraged you, when are you going to surface again?

10:04 a.m.  
Blogger Nan said...

Just dropping in to let you know that I made an announcement on the League of Pastors' Wives blog. But I'll copy it here too. You sound very busy so just know that this is an "at your leisure thing." :^)

Let me know what you think if you get a minute.
***

Have you written anything specifically to other pastors' wives or to "the world" about life as a pastor's wife? Would you like to share it here? I am hoping to open up this blog to being a place where minister's wives can share their most relevant to other ministers' wives blog posts or articles.

Due to the early stages of this, I would love, if you have something that you would like to publish here that, for you to submit it to me at the following address: nancypantslady at gmail dot com. It can be something that you write specifically for this or something that you've written for your own blog. Anything written that you have the personal publication rights to. :^)

To contribute you must be a member of the blogroll and have the blogroll displayed somewhere on your blog. Eventually I may just open it up to be a true multi-contributor blog where you can have immediate access to post to the blog at will. Right now I just want to get a feel for the idea. I will be systematically making my way around to all of your blogs to let you know this is happening.

12:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home