Sunday, March 04, 2007

Checking In

I have been MIA for a number of reasons.

1) I really do not have anything of substance to say.
2) I have been hard pressed for time lately.
3) I am really scrambling to keep my home based business moving forward.

The best news I have right now is that I am down 28 pounds and there are 18.5 inches less of me than there was before!! All of my jeans are so baggy...it feels great!!

I am still watching my calories but my exercise has been extremely lame. I must confess that I find it hard to exercise when I am still losing weight without it. My schedule has been such that it is the last thing on my mind and when I do think about it....it is late and I am too beat to do it. My weight loss seems to be slowing down, so I might have to add it whether I want to or not. Let's face it, I cannot complain about losing 28 lbs in only 2 months.

I find myself home from church this morning with one of our children. He complained of a stomach ache all last evening. At 3 am this morning, he awoke and vomited profusely. He is very pale this morning so we thought it best not to spread the cootie to others at church. Alas, I am missing another service. I do not like to miss them...but I was actually on nursery duty today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue B. said...

Missed you yesterday; not the same without you. It was a good day. Hope Luke has recovered and the rest of you will avoid the bug.

1:00 p.m.  
Blogger Maddy said...

Come along now, that was weeks ago now! Full recovery made? Back to Church today? Have you lost the ability to type? Fingers too skinny so that they slip between the keys after all that dieting? There you go, you said that the exercise programme is dwindling - kill two birds with one stone - let your fingers do the walking.......no pressure you understand!
Best wishes

10:44 p.m.  
Blogger the bishop's wife said...

Okay, okay....I will post!! lol

9:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home