Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Before & After Motivation

As you may know, I am on a weightloss journey. I have already lost over 25 pounds since January 1st and I am feeling pretty good about myself. My second goal is another 20 pounds...I am working on it!!

If you are anything like me, you probably enjoy seeing photos of *real* people who have *real* stories about *real* weightloss. Not a photo of a stick thin girl who has never struggled with her weight...but a photo of a woman who knows the struggle and has been victorious.
If that sounds interesting to you, then visit this site:
Before and After Pics & Stories

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

You are doing so great! Thanks for helping to inspire me in my weight loss program!

2:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies. I love those Before & After pictures....it gives one real hope! lol

10:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home