Sunday, February 18, 2007

That Old Flu Bug

The flu bug has our youngest. He woke this morning with a terrible headache, he could not stand the light and was nauseated. He has vomited four times today but things seem to be settling down a little. Needless to say, I did not get to church today because I had to stay home to tend to him. He was appreciative and it was very cute....not the throwing up part though! lol

I am wondering if this is going to work it's way through the family. I am hoping it doesn't. I am not in the mood to throw up and feel wretched....I am much too busy for that. Our daughter has been gone for one week, visiting my in-laws. She is having a one week cooking co-op with her grandmother. She will return home on Tuesday with a number of recipes and the actual meals that were prepared and frozen. So...if I do fall ill, the rest of the family will still have meals!! God is good!


Use tissues and wash your hands often.
Words to live by during flu season!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue B. said...

Missed you yesterday:-(

Hope there'll only be the one flu bug to break your ranks there.

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger the bishop's wife said...

You know what? I am thinking it was actually a full blown migraine. He seems better today...no flu symptoms, although he still has a bit of a headache. I am hoping it was a quickie flu thing and not a sign that he will struggle with migraines. That would be terrible. :(

2:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home