Friday, October 27, 2006

Personality Test

Someone on the homeschool board I hang out on had posted a link to this site:

Personality Test

I was very excited about taking that test!

Just reading the descriptions, I could already tell you that I am, without a doubt:

A Sanguine Choleric.

Now for the test.....**insert elevator music here**

Oh my goodness....I was just about right on the money.

Official word:

Your personality is Choleric Sanguine.

Melancholy Strength:2 Weakness:0 5%
Phlegmatic Strength:0 Weakness:0 0%
Sanguine Strength:9 Weakness:10 48%
Choleric Strength:9 Weakness:10 48%

I have always wanted to take one of those tests!

I am thinking a Pastor's Wife would do well to have a little Phlegmatic in her....oh well! lol

Take the test and let me know what YOU are!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home