Sunday, April 02, 2006

Salvation is Mine!!


It was 18 years ago this very day that God removed my heart of stone and replaced it with a heart of flesh. I was not raised in a Christian home but God put a Christian in my path while I was away at university who shared the Good News of Jesus Christ with me.

I am humbled by God's grace to me. Just like the Scriptures say in John 1:16, "From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." I am overwhelmed by His goodness to me and to my family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

How did you get hooked up with the Gospel Hall?

2:05 p.m.  
Blogger the bishop's wife said...

It was the friend I met in class at university who was a Christian that attended the Gospel Hall. In October she took me out to a good old fashioned Hell, Fire & Brimstone tent meeting. After that, I was hooked. I knew I was not a true Christian and I knew that I needed to be saved. I attended meetings faithfully but it wasn't until nearly 6 months later, on April 2, that God opened my heart and saved me. I thank God for her witness to me and desire to share Christ with others.

11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home