Saturday, July 01, 2006

How HOT is it?!?!


I have to wake up in 7.5 hours to begin my journey to Arizona. I am extremely excited about this. I am leaving on Sunday July 2 and I am not returning until Saturday July 8. It is going to be a fantastic week!!

I am going to be staying at a fabulous 5 diamond resort...it looks like this...





We will be visiting the Grand Canyon, catching some local activities, celebrating Independence Day with the Americans and of course....shopping!!!! I have been told that it gets up to 110 F there...quite a bit hotter than I am accustomed to. We are also going into monsoon season, so that should be interesting.

It is a business/vacation combo and I will be traveling with a number of other women from across Canada. I will report back when I return. For those who read my blog, please pray for me....safety and a good time. Pray also for The Bishop and our children...they will have to survive for a week without me. I have never been gone for a week and I already know I am going to miss them enormously.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They aren't the only ones missing you. We missed you too on Sunday....not the same without you!!!

Mama Sue

11:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home