Tuesday, June 27, 2006

White Water Rafting Pics


Queen of Rafting

Okay, here are some of the pics from our White Water Rafting Adventure on the Penobscot River in Maine last week. It was an awesome time. I am pleased to say that The Bishop was the first to be washed out of the raft and that I never fell out at all!!! Woo Hoo....who knew I was such an outdoors person, huh?! lol We also have an awesome video taken by the rafting company...if I could figure out how to post it, I would. Well, hear ya go...


Our Crew


On the Penobscot River


Level 4+ Rapids


Watching another Crew


Time to Portage


Trying to *Surf* the Wave


Uhm, Nice Joke!!
Doesn't take too much to imagine what that is supposed to be.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Great pictures. I wish I could zoom in on the group photo. It's hard to recognize people in their suits, including you!
Perhaps you could email us some of the photos, please??!

10:36 a.m.  
Blogger the bishop's wife said...

Will do...there are a lot more than I posted here. I will send them along to you.

6:29 p.m.  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you! They look great!

7:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home