Thursday, June 15, 2006

I am Doing What?!!


It is hard to believe, I know. However, it is true. I am going...white water rafting. lol I am laughing even typing this because I am not exactly an *outdoors type of person*. I am more of an indoor type. A mall type. A get me out of the heat, cold, rain, sun type.

God has blessed our church with a number of young couples who love to do wild and crazy things. This white water rafting trip is a result of these crazy couples. We have been so blessed by their presence in our church. We are always praising God for bringing them to our assembly. They have infused us with new life.....that is the only explanation short of a miracle that is getting *me* white water rafting!

We ride the Penobscot River in Maine this weekend. Pray for us! The Bishop said, if we don't do it now...we never will. We will be too old. Well, he is the old one but I know I have a little bit more life in me! There will be 26 of us from the church going. We are looking forward to some fantastic fellowship, some exciting adventures on the river and God's continued blessing. He is SO good to us.

I will give a report upon our return.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't break a nail!

4:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home