Friday, April 21, 2006

Spring is in the Air

We have had rain for 20 days out of a possible 21 so far this month. Of course, April showers bring forth May flowers but it would be nice to see the sun a little more. Today is beautiful so far and tomorrow, the weatherman promises, is to be sunny with 0% chance of precipitation. You know what that means, don't you? Yard Sale time!!!

Once HomeSchooling is finished today my daughter plans on being busy cleaning, organizing, bagging and pricing all her old treasures. She even intends on selling her brothers treasures too, just don't let them know that! This girl of mine is a true entrepreneur...the apple does not fall far from the tree.

I better get moving and do some more cleaning myself. It is amazing the amount of stuff we collect and keep for no real reason. I am going to spread the joy and put out my offerings at her Yard Sale tomorrow too. I wouldn't mind having a bit 'o cash myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home