Monday, April 24, 2006

Out with the Old


Okay, I have come to realize that cleaning should not be left until Spring. I have discarded some very curious items from my fridge today. They would have passed quite well as science experiments for the kids homeschooling science class. Needless to say, I will be checking for invaders in those leftover containers more frequently.

We did very well with our Yard Sale on Saturday. My daughter raked in $40 and I passed the $130 mark. It was all good!!! We packed up the remaining goodies and will have to schedule another Yard Sale for June.

I am off to my office to try and gather up my paperwork to send off to the accountant. Tax time always creeps up on me and I am anxious to get some cash back!! Off to the dungeon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home