Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Olfactory Memories



Remember Play Doh? Remember that smell that only Play Doh has? I used to love it as a kid and I must confess, you may catch me giving my kid's Play Doh a sniff even these days!

I couldn't believe it when I saw this online. Play Doh is celebrating their 50th Anniversary so Hasbro released this perfume to help transport people back to their childhood. Hasbro says that Play Doh's smell is one of its most enduring memories. I have to agree with that statement too! Just love it. Not sure I would run out and buy a bottle....but I think I will have to slip into one of the kids rooms and take sniff so I can walk down the ol' olfactory Play Doh lane again! By the way, it goes for $19 a bottle if you are interested in getting some for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home